PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! I'm EvaSunshine! :) xx

EvaSunshine78
11-06-11, 21:40
Okay, so that was extremely annoying! I typed out a huge Intro then managed to delete it, (types as stress levels rise a little - Breathe). Here we go again!

Hi!

I'm EvaSunshine, and no, my real name is not Eva and my surname is not Sunshine. I wish to remain Anon. just because this stuff is really personal to me and I never talk about it to 'No one!' I don't usually do these site really, but I think it might be good for to open up a little. I thought it would be more healthy to share my experiences with others who feel the same. Like everyone I have up days and down days, but generally I think all human experience that, it's the course of life. I live in London, I don't have any friends here. I moved here 3 years ago from Scotland.

Anyways, I have been struggling with depression, self harm, anxiety, OCD, stress and panic attacks since I was 15, not all at once..it all started with depression and self harm. Surprisingly enough, I still manage to get on with my life, even though in my head I am fighting a battle, I'm sure you know the feeling (You try to act as kool as possible when all you really wanna do is burst out crying and hug someone who understands!)

This site is really great, I just read the article on OCD and it scared the shit out of me I have to say, I have obsessive thoughts about practically nearly everything on the list which is frightening!! If anyone ever wants to chat, I think it would be good for me and you. I am looking forward to meeting people who will understand what I have to say.

Big love and hugs from me! xox

nomorepanic
11-06-11, 21:42
Hi EvaSunshine78

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pammy1944
11-06-11, 21:45
welcome Eva ..there are some very nice people on here who are always willing to help ...come into chat when youre able ........good luck xx

EvaSunshine78
11-06-11, 21:57
Thanks! Yeah, I will, I'm watching Lord of the Rings, as usual trying to do too many things at once! Thanks for saying Hi! Speak soon!
xx