Because anytime you need me ill be there
Your the one that sees me
That reminds me that im there

kym
xux

wendy
23-04-06, 11:41
Hi Kym

That is so thoughtful and meaningful to how you are feeling and is good that you are able to express you feelings with poetry - wish I had this talent

Can you picture a time in your mind when you were really happy? I think you should try 2 poems, One for this time when you felt happy - put your mind back to this time and write it from the eyes of you then and One that relates to how you think a really happy person would write a poem.

I know how low you are feeling and trust me right now I am there with you but truly believe through your poems you can promote some positve thoughts.

I am afriad I dont have this talent but have found a poem for you ..........

New Beginnings
It's only the beginning now
...a pathway yet unknown
At times the sound of other steps
...sometimes we walk alone

The best beginnings of our lives
May sometimes end in sorrow
But even on our darkest days
The sun will shine tomorrow.

So we must do our very best
Whatever life may bring
And look beyond the winter chill
To smell the breath of spring.

Into each life will always come
A time to start anew
A new beginning for each heart
As fresh as morning dew.

Although the cares of life are great
And hands are bowed so low
The storms of life will leave behind
The wonder of a rainbow.

The years will never take away
Our chance to start anew
It's only the beginning now
So dreams can still come true.

Take Care

Wendy xx

kitty
23-04-06, 11:53
hi wendy,

I like that poem hun did you do it hun?

i just cant seem to get myself out of bed at all hun. I just feel so drained its unreal...it feels like im slowly dying..each day im weaker and each day im more depressed and feel more alone than the day before hun... it took 5 poems before i came up with that one hun all the rest were so bad and so low

here's one hun that i did before i did that one hun :

Last Breath

Here it comes, it's getting near
I'm affraid... Stay with me, dont go
Help me through this
This cant be happening to me
I feel so tired, can i sleep now?
No, dont cry cause im not worth it
You should go now
I'm near the end
I've always been alone
It's just the place i belong
You shouldn't care
You never really have
I'm dying now, Goodbye
Leave and neveer remember me
I'm nobody
As i've always been

and the others are worse than that hunnii

husgs

kym
xux

wendy
23-04-06, 12:03
Aaarh Kym, wish I could come there and help you, Your words just so describe me and my feelings right now, I feel I am dying and am so so weak but to get over this we have to be strong, we are the only ones who can change our thoughts and even if Its a small step each day please try and put something in place, do you have a counseller? Im waiting and hoping this will help

I just know you can get past these feelings, xx

ashley
24-04-06, 00:58
Kitty darling, come on be strong you can do this, i have had bad times like you..havnt i wnedy and im still here to tell the tale, i do get bad yes i do,, but i belive that there is hope now, more than before... kitty you are a lovley person who deserves to be happy and to live your life the way it should be lived .. and it will get better.. i know that feeling of dispair ive been there so may times, but when you are down i shall drag you out, and i hope you will do the same.. kitty all my life i have been abused by men physically & mentally and only 2 years ago i was gang raped by 5 men.. kitty life has been so sad, last year i ended up in a refuge for not the first time ...but the second time mate and my face was smashed to pieces..oh god i wanna cry now.. my life is tuff ..im due to see a counsellor and have started with medication as i now have accepted i have to take tablets and properley for the duration of my life..

Times are hard and its the kids i try for, i go to church and have found a great deal of strength and savation sweetheart through this, we have to try .. we just have to.. kitty ..you are worth more than givin up.

ashley x