PDA

View Full Version : Rush...scary!

mel1972
12-06-11, 01:03
As far as I'm concerned was having a good few days then this evening just dozing off and felt what i can describe as a rush of adrenaline, then poking feeling in stomach, racing heartbeat! Now I am making them worse for thinking of this! Why does it hit when we think it's settled.

laineystod1
12-06-11, 01:25
Hi Mel, I get this all the time and its always when im just about to fall asleep! I hate it, this is when i panic the most as ive normally been having a good day prior to this and always think,where the hell did that come from! Sorry I have no words of wisdom,just wanted you to know that you are not alone! xxx

mel1972
12-06-11, 21:09
Hi lainey, I hate the evenings/nights as that's when I am at my worse!
Its classic to much time to think and doesn't matter how good a day I have had - boom irrational thoughts and dread kick in!!!
So can totally understand what you are saying.
Usually I don't have trouble going to sleep it's staying asleep I have a problem with! So if someone has any ideas about getting a decent nights kip it would be gratefully received.

cb77
12-06-11, 21:26
hi just wanted to let u know i now exactly how u feel, u think u r turning a corner then bam the panic hits u and u dont know why x it sucks :( u hav just got to stay positive and know that u will get through this and one day u will wonder what u were so worried about! xx