PDA

View Full Version : just saying hi

molly15
22-04-06, 19:23
hi guys ive not posted for a while so i just wanted to pop in and say hi.i have still been reading all your posts from time to time but limiting my time on the site as i think thats whats best for me.i have just started cbt so i am hpopefull of getting better although i am still agraphobic but one day that will change.anyway i just wanted to leave a wee note to say thank you to u all for your support and to nicola for this wonderfull site i think its great what u have done for all these people giving them somewhere to come for support.thank you.also especially like to thank my 2 special friends jackie and ashley whom i met on here who helped me so much.thank u 2 we will be friends for ever now im sure .im sure i will have my moments again wen i need to post as my health anxiety kicks in but just wanted every1 to no how things were going .thanks guys love marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

ashley
24-04-06, 13:09
Hay there you sexy little lady you.. :D

Arrh what a sweetheart you truley are and oh how nice it is to see you posting a note here, as you havnt been for a wee while.

Hope that you are alright darling and just wanted to say that you are very right .. ME ..YOU .. & JACS wil be friends for life.. always leaning on each other when times are tuff ..right love..

Im always there for you marcia you have been a great dear and lovley friend to me, and at my nastyest moments.. you have been there for me ..even though you have felt so bad yourself.

I always add you & jacs and many more on this site in my prayers, especially on a sunday.. i pray that the pain, the hurt, and the devil leaves us..

love ya

I will never turn my back on ya .. love always

ashley xxxxx

molly15
25-04-06, 11:36
thanks ash you are a lovely friend xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx