PDA

View Full Version : Breast cancer terrified :(

ElectricAlice
12-06-11, 21:48
Could anyone please read my post below and let me know if it's normal :(
So sorry to repeat this post I'm just so scared.

snowgoose
12-06-11, 21:54
Alice ..........no worry honest .

it is hormonal stuff.........quite common to get sore heavy breasts at period time
please dont fret anymore :hugs:

ElectricAlice
12-06-11, 21:55
Is it normal just in one breast though? With hotness and things.

Thank you for your reply x x

snowgoose
12-06-11, 22:04
Hi ,

still sounds hormonal to me Alice .........no suggestion whatever that it is breast cancer . honest hun .
is your period due ? go see doc if still worried tomorrow ..I say this so you get reassured .......not cos I think anything serious in the least . But understand .

ElectricAlice
12-06-11, 22:15
Its just because I googled (stupid me) and it told me that a growth in one breast, and the same breast feeling hot can be a sign of inflammatory breast cancer. I am on my period right now, so i'm hoping it is this.

Thank you so much for your replies, i'm seeing my doctor tomorrow if I can get an appointment so i'll mention it then.

I guess i'm just used to both breasts growing in size and feeling tender. Can it happen with just one?

ElectricAlice
12-06-11, 22:43
Does anyone else get this? One breast bigger and feeling tender and hot, but the other one fine. I'm on my period.

ElectricAlice
12-06-11, 23:19
Anyone else? I keep checking and there is such a difference in termperature between my breasts :(

Jemski
13-06-11, 11:17
Hiya,

Worry not, I have these exact symptoms, in just my left breast, every month prior to my period. Previously it was just a couple of days before I was due but now get this upto a week before. Completely hormonal and usually settles a few days later. X

ElectricAlice
13-06-11, 13:33
I've got a doctors app. in an hour. Argh very worried :[

anxietyoverload
13-06-11, 14:35
Hi Alice, it all sounds pretty normal to me, Google is the devil!! If it says A growth it probably means a lump of some sort, but if your breast is just getting swollen, especially during the time of your period then it is more than likely hormones :) Try not to worry too much, when im due on my period i dont think there is a single part of my body that doesnt ache or swell! :)