PDA

View Full Version : Pain in Veins and Pins and Needles! HELP!

duke246810
12-06-11, 22:43
Please somebody help me,

Ive got pins and needles in my feet, dizzyness and i feel freezing cold. Im not even having a panic attack or hyperventilating so it cant be that. Im gettign really bad pains in left arm and in my wrists where my veins are. Also skin is extremely cold :( Please help!

James1983
20-06-11, 21:25
It sounds like anxiety, that on edge feeling i get it all the time. It is very difficult to distract Yourself from that panic. Your brain acts before it thinks if you know what i Mean? it is the nerves carrying the signals from the brain.:unsure:

junie7
21-06-11, 14:59
That's exactly what I get and I feel the anxiety rising into my chest and neck. I go very cold and it feels like the blood is draining out of my body. It's very unpleasant. Also I have a vein at the top inside of my arm which always feels sore whenever I've got the anxiety in my body. You completely think the worst but then it's over and all is well.
I'm suffering at the moment have been for a few days, I can feel the adrenaline running through the vein in my legs......well that's what it feels like anyway and I'm having to really take it steady so as not to let it get out of control.