PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

perseverence
13-06-11, 08:33
Hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself to you,My name is Bill,I have had G A D for 50 years and sometimes it really wears me out but I usually bounce back,but this time its taking a little longer(6 week spell now):)

nomorepanic
13-06-11, 09:06
Hi perseverence

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bellalew
13-06-11, 09:25
Hi bill and welcome,i to like you and many others here suffer with the same,rotten thing isnt it?,its been almost 30 yrs for me on and off,having good days, bad days.6 weeks ago i was doing realy well then bam!, a small change came about which turned my daily routine around and havent been able to get back on track and since, the GAD is back with a vengence i also suffer from panic attacks which are just awfull,i wont to need to mention what probs it brings with it:shrug:its such a battle,hiding myself away:shades: pretending im fine when i feel im dying inside!!,but we have to keep going best we can, i hope you will start to feel better soon,having someone to talk to dose help and there is plenty of that here:hugs:take care.xx

perseverence
13-06-11, 10:33
Hi Bellalew Thanks for the post much welcomed,I had 4 months clear last year felt just great,but since the beginning of this year Wham its returned,problem is the symptoms seem worse but I know they are not,I have tried everything known to man and women,plus the Linden Method,you name it I have tried it,I have just spent 40 minutes in a tiny office down my bank ,Wow,good job he did,nt know how I was feeling,I fight it,accept it,but still it follows me round,but hopefully it will get as tired as I am and go away,Keep in touch my friend.:)