PDA

View Full Version : please does anyone have these symptoms !!!!!!

chezed19
22-04-06, 22:47
Hi.

I have posted a couple of times before, and am still worried. I have new symptoms now which are really scaring me.

I have the lump in the throat thing, but its weird it feels sharp sometimes and the pain goes down my spine almost.(like a crisp stuck) but not always.

I also have pains in my back,chest and shoulders sometimes really bad, and the areas are so sore to touch.

I have headaches, and tingling sensations on my face, arms & legs.

These are really worrying me, i think i have throat cancer or oesphagel cancer or something, can anyone relate to these symptoms or are they a chest infection or something, as it feels like i have phlem stuck in my throat, and sometimes when i swallow i feel it going down.Or could it be both anxiety and an infection.

any advise will be appriciated.
thanks

chezed19

jodie
22-04-06, 22:58
hi chez

you poor thing you sound very stressed over this

i realy dont think those symtoms come with throte cancer as i know ppl who have had it befor have you seen the doc about it if you havent then go and tell him how you are feeling at least he will put your mind at rest .
the lump in throte thing i get every day and it feels much worse when your thinking about it i am not sure about the pains in shoulders chest but you know not every thing is anxiete so please go see gp and get it all looked at and i am sure you will be fine .

jo x

vernon
22-04-06, 23:53
Hi Chezed, Welcome to the site. You have so many symptoms and pains and all these really do pint to anxiety, I have suffered anxiety on and off for over 40 years now and you having so many symptoms I can relate to. You are worried (which is natural) and over stressed all your muscles are constantly stresses, which causes lots of painful symptoms. I haven’t read you previous posts but take it from what Jodie says you have seen a doctor and they suggest anxiety. You seem to have what is common. I have it quite bad at times and you have health anxiety? don’t get me wrong you do feel these pains and they are real and its because you are stressed and over using these muscles (ei causing them to be tensed then leading to the pains) I have had health anxieties now for so long and the best thing is to ignore them, it is very hard to do but you must really try, My health anxieties started over 40 years ago and its only now I take no notice of them as they do ruin your life. I have been like you many years ago, worried and just wasted so many years, so even though it’s so hard to do, just keep telling yourself its anxiety and you are fine. Don’t do what I done and ruin years of life, then 10 or 20 years on realise all the time you have just thrown away. If you try hard and keep telling yourself you are in good health, and ignore the aches and pains it will really work. Aches and pains are often a normal part of life and nothing to be alarmed about, everyone gets these but with our sensitive nerve systems we jest seem to worry about them. Hope you feel better soon. Vernon

tt
23-04-06, 03:09
I have had or even have them right now. Try to do deep breathing and think of positive things.

Good luck,
Trina

TT:)

nell1965
23-04-06, 11:15
Hi
I am no stranger to those symptoms you describe particularly the lump in throat and the crisp feeling you describe and i agree with vernon its all anxiety related, and the more we worry about it the worse it becomes i know its hard but we must try and do it . e mail me if you wish to chat further im sure i can match your symptoms:)

I just want my life back
nell
x

ashley
23-04-06, 18:56
Darling you havnt got any serious/or/ terminal illness, this all sounds very much ike anxiety to me love, although i always say go to the docs and get a little check, to ease your mind..
but what that sounds like to me is classic anxiety..all those symptoms that you have noted there are exactley what i have had .. i had the throat one years ago.. there is so many different symptoms to anxiety and it does ya head in, scares ya and gets you down, i feel for you.

but your not alone

ash x

Rennie1989
23-04-06, 20:59
Try drinking some water, may help.

Scooties Back