PDA

View Full Version : Feeling nausea all the time

Ambers
13-06-11, 21:07
Last two weeks I have felt nausea all day long - the only thing that stops this is eating - I am eating non-stop!!! I am NOT pregnant although the nausea resembles this feeling.

I have also got a yellow tongue/blood blisters in my mouth/bruises on my legs and constant yeast and urine infections. :blush: Now each thing I have dealt with and got an answer to by the doctor - kinda of - however now i feel sick all the time I wonder if the docs are missing the overall picture.

OR am I worrying over nothing is nausea another stress signal

Thank you

macc noodle
13-06-11, 22:26
Ambers,

I think that you can get nausea from anxiety.

You could have created a link between stopping the nausea and eating something as a response to the anxiety felt over feeling sick.

Or, you could just be getting over hungry maybe? I know that I wake up with wind and feeling very hungry most mornings and have to get something to eat within 20 mins of getting up.

The other symptoms sound like you could be run down and may need some vitamins or something?

To put your mind at rest you could ask the doc?

Take care, much love

Jan
xx

:hugs:

Ambers
13-06-11, 22:38
Thanks Jan - this has been a reassuring trip xxx hope you feel better tonight x

flumpkin
13-06-11, 22:46
I eat more when anxious - I always have done. I know many lose their appetite but I seem to be the opposite. You can see by looking at me how incredibly anxious I have been hehehe :)