PDA

View Full Version : Can you have mini strokes everyday?

looking4answers
14-06-11, 00:54
I have been having trouble off and on with my right eye. It feels like there is something in it or pressure behind it. There feels like a dark spot over it and sometimes when I look away from something I can still see a image in mt vision. kind of like when you see a flash go off and turn away and still have it. These things happen off and on, sometimes dont have them and then other days i have them everyday. Does this just sound like aging eyes or having a mini stroke everyday? Hope someone can help please?

looking4answers
14-06-11, 02:39
Hello?

debera
14-06-11, 02:44
hi i dont think you are having mini strokes. i have had the same thing happening to me. but it did eventually go away. not sure if it was anxiety or not. but try not to worry hard i know. im sure it will go away. i know its not very nice to have
debera:hugs:

looking4answers
14-06-11, 04:18
Thanks its nice that you answered me .I ws starting to think no one would.It feels very lonely here when there is no snswers. Thanks again .Michael

anxietyoverload
14-06-11, 07:30
I have that alot! its just a symptom of my anxiety i went to the opticians with mine but there was nothing wrong with me, i see shaoes in front of my eyes, and flashes of white light, also if im watching tht tv and i look away i cant still see the TV, i notice that mine are alot worse when im more stressed :)