PDA

View Full Version : Feel so awful and sad.

SHYGIRLAJB
14-06-11, 17:11
Hi Everyone.

Not having a great day. My cats has brought in a baby bird, tried to get it off them. The bird sort of hopped into a different room, behind furniture that you can't move. Now its constantly chirping away, asking for help

Don't know what to do, as the room is full of things, as my dad is a hoarder. The bird is louder than the tv, I just feel totally upset, as the bird is suffering.

Doesn't help the bird has given me a headache. Not sure of what of to do :weep::weep:

My sciatica don't help much to shift things, as bending really hurts me.

I don't know, just feel like crying at the moment.

xx

LucyR
14-06-11, 17:28
Hi, Can you get to a window open it and let the bird out?

Richiebrum
14-06-11, 17:43
Have you caught that bird yet? :)

......or has the cat had bird for tea?

SHYGIRLAJB
14-06-11, 17:50
No and no, I don't think it can fly yet, hops lots. Can't get to it, too much things in the way. All what I hear is chirping. I am just so stressed out about the whole thing.

Richiebrum
14-06-11, 17:53
Get a neighbour in to catch it, or phone the RSPCA, they'll know what to do.

SHYGIRLAJB
14-06-11, 17:55
My family are here, they just seem to oh well can't get it and then they are carrying on as usual.

Richiebrum
14-06-11, 18:00
I have the same problem, i hate noise as well!

Try to relax, he's only a little bird chirping, close your eyes and think of a beautiful summers morning, bright blue sky, crispy frost ground and that bird singing his morning song..............i'm not helping am i.

Tyke
15-06-11, 03:29
If you can't get it out yet, is there any way you can drop some food down for it somewhere? It might entice it to move a bit more and possibly find a way out. At least then it won't starve even if it doesn't find an exit. Think you need to find a way to get to it eventually if it doesn't get out. You don't want it to perish down there and start rotting away in the heat.......

Tyke

SHYGIRLAJB
17-06-11, 22:37
Hi Everyone

Many thanks for replying to my post. Well the bird did try and get out of the window but it was closed. So that day we left the window open for it to fly out.

Well we don't hear any chirping anymore, hopefully it has gone out or what not.

I guess I was over stressed that day and got myself into a right old state. Thanks for listening.

Anita.

Richiebrum
18-06-11, 17:49
Well done bird :yahoo:
Funny how we normally get ourselves worked up by the smallest of things.
Take Care.

SHYGIRLAJB
21-06-11, 18:24
Well done bird :yahoo:
Funny how we normally get ourselves worked up by the smallest of things.
Take Care.

I know it was silly really. hmmmm. I think that and everything else was getting on top of me or something.