PDA

View Full Version : Hi, first step!

Lolababilola
14-06-11, 21:12
Hi, Im Kirsty I have been struggling with anxiety and paranoia for some time now and it has become unmanageable now. I worry endlessly, I over analyse everything, I fell exhausted and have no motivation. I hada breakdown 18 months ago and was feeling so much better but recently things have started to get me down. I am mainly anxious about my relationship. I always think that he is going to finish with me or meet someone else. My anxiety causes arguments which then make me more anxious. Anyway I hope to find some help on here :)

nomorepanic
14-06-11, 21:14
Hi Lolababilola

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

cathycrumble
14-06-11, 21:42
Hi am cathy I suffer similar to yourself it's basically low self esteem I also have confidence problems I am looking into cbt which is good its changing your thinking patterns

I wish you look on here. So far it is helping me, reading about people like myself and how thy deal with their anxieties:). I feel much better since I joined last week you take care

Cathy crumble xx

paula lynne
14-06-11, 21:58
Hi Kirtsy, welcome to a fab supportive forum x:welcome:

Lolababilola
14-06-11, 21:59
Hi Cathy thanks for your message, mine is low self esteem to, i dont trust my own judgement and cant make decisions. I somehow manage to keep a lid on it at work but my boyfriend gets the rough end. I went to see a human givens counsellor last week but im not sure, I think CBT would be better. How long have you suffered?