PDA

View Full Version : its finally gone

jaded jean
15-06-11, 06:57
After nearly a month of measurable anxiety and all the other blip gremlins thrown in , I have had a good start to the week (and its still going well)so why am I waiting for 'something' to happen ?? Oh me of little faith:doh::doh::doh::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

geejaybee
15-06-11, 09:03
Hi Jean,

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. I had a period of a few weeks feeling great. I thought I was "cured" and anxiety free. Trouble was I sort of went looking for it and constantly asking myself "Am I feeling anxious". Then withing a short time I found it and it came back pretty hard.
If you're feeling well try not to think about it, just accept bit and you will likely stay that way. Good luck and nice to hear your progress.

JT69
15-06-11, 18:58
Hi Jean....a blip....I imagine...or do hope so and hope the sodding thing has cleared off!!! Poxy anxiety!!!!

TC
Jo.xx

Richiebrum
15-06-11, 19:31
Congratualtions Jean,
make the most of it and before long who knows you may even forget you ever suffered with it :)
Funny that, when were feeling normal again we kind of panic because were so used to feeling anxious it feels wrong to feel good again??????
Take Care.

mynameis
16-06-11, 09:22
Congrats Jean & long may it continue !

jaded jean
17-06-11, 06:43
Hi everyone.
:D

jaded jean
17-06-11, 07:27
Thanks to all the replies .
I am facing things head on- it makes me feel a bit wobbly but I come out the other side with a smile.
Thanks again xx . I know it will probably come back and I will probably deal with it in a different way but... having the response and support from NMP members
is a bonus!!
Jean:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes: