PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im Tomcats2

Tomcats2
15-06-11, 10:23
I have suffered from depression and anxiety for a number of years and recentley aded panic attacks to my list.

I recentley split with my wife that had a devestaing effect on my life. I was a house husband for 11 years so lost my job, home and seeing my children everyday.

I miss being in a family situation and feeel lonely most of the time.

how do you stop loving someone that is not in love with you i keep asking myself. Im on Prozac and anxiety medication which helps alittle but makes me shake.

I also drink to much at times and also find it hard to sleep without sleeping tablets

thanks for reading Tomcats2

diane07
15-06-11, 10:30
Hi Tomcats2

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RafflesGeorgiou
15-06-11, 11:50
Welcome to NMP :) Have fun, don't be afraid to say how you feel, we are all one big *anxious* family. Take care, Rafaela. x

Veronica H
15-06-11, 15:31
how do you stop loving someone that is not in love with you i keep asking myself. Im on Prozac and anxiety medication which helps alittle but makes me shake........stop trying...you have history and she is the mother of your children of course you have feelings for her. Accepting your new situation is the challenge and moving your life forward, as this is a major upheaval for anyone. Try not to be too hard on yourself. you are amongst friends here.:welcome:Vx

Tomcats2
15-06-11, 16:36
:) thankyou for your post veronica and you are absoloutley right she is the mother of my children and i do have feeelings thought it was wrong to love her still, as she has moved on. maybe my feeelings are more of missing the love within the family someone to wake up to and ask if you are ok, or to make you a cup of tea or chat about nothing. i have projects and guess i will have to take one day at a time wish i had been told about this site a long time ago.

again thanks

Tomctas2