PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new to this forum but not new to anxiety and panic

cat p
15-06-11, 19:50
Hi Im Cat and im 46 I live in Kent and i am a mum to 2 girls of 20 and 23...I suffer with health anxiety and it gets pretty overwhelming to the point of where it really interferes with my life and health in general.....Im so glad that i have found this forum as i know now that i am not alone and hopefully maybe i can make some possible friends here looking forward to getting to know some of you:)

nomorepanic
15-06-11, 19:52
Hi cat p

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Richiebrum
15-06-11, 20:03
Hi Cat (Pee),
Nice to meet you, sorry to hear your suffering, i'm sure that the many characters on here will lift your spirits and also be most supportive to you.
Take Care x

cat p
15-06-11, 22:30
thank you for the welcome :D i forgot to say that i am on 40mg of citalopram and also propranolol..........I have had health anxiety now for almost 12 years I have fibromyalgia possible dercums disease IBS and pernicious aneamia so my thoughts tend to spiral out of control when a new pain or symptom appears places like this forum are a godsend but the information on the internet is so frightening and too easy to get a hold of
huggles cat