PDA

View Full Version : My symptoms will never end

phil06
15-06-11, 21:42
I feel I will always feel this way. I go to the toilet and never feel right finished in my bowels. I go outside and the world still feels unreal and I feel separated from it in a cloud depersonalized and when I fear I'm gonna go crazy all week I worry it feels real.

I'm starting to think after a year of these symptoms this is my new life these symptoms forever. :ohmy:

PokerFace
15-06-11, 23:19
You ever tried to tell yourself you don't care what symptoms you get today? If you feel depersonalisation you ever thought, you know what? I know I'm real, I know it's anxiety and today I'm not gonna give in to you, not gonna think about you, not gonna be afraid of you, I'm gonna smile and have an amazing day because I can!

If you feel you will always feel this way you might just end up feeling this way forever (not to be harsh, really I don't mean it like that) When you start to think you'll always feel this way, just tell yourself, "no I won't" and get on with your day, fill it with as much fun things you can and just enjoy yourself.

Feel better soon. x

DontPanicMrMannering
16-06-11, 02:06
I feel I will always feel this way. I go to the toilet and never feel right finished in my bowels. I go outside and the world still feels unreal and I feel separated from it in a cloud depersonalized and when I fear I'm gonna go crazy all week I worry it feels real.

I'm starting to think after a year of these symptoms this is my new life these symptoms forever. :ohmy:

Phil you will not always feel like you do right now this you must tell yourself everyday because eventually one day you will realise that you have come through and reached the otherside and you will probably find you are a stronger person for it, believe me it will happen and it could happen suddenly you may just wake up one morning and feel like the world is normal again you will not go mad the fact you worry about this means you care so its not going to happen, keep telling yourself this everyday.

Anxious_gal
16-06-11, 03:56
do you ever have good moments? Even if it's only 5 minutes?

my symptoms are getting me down too, I've been fighting for so long, when my CBT therapy got canceled I was devastating as I thought it would help me and I really need some kind of therapy and I've been waiting months.

it's like life has been put on hold and you wonder how much more can you take.
well the fact remains you don't have a choice, I think some kind of support be it therapy or group or a doctor could help.

please don't give up, please keep trying new things in order to feel better x