PDA

View Full Version : panic attack

vaughn110979
15-06-11, 22:51
hi im vaughn and i suffer from health anxiety ive suffered for years but its getting worse im on attenalol to bring my heart rate down and also antidepressants it would be nice to chat and hear from people who suffer like i do.:)

diane07
15-06-11, 22:53
Hi vaughn110979

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

cat p
15-06-11, 23:07
Hi and nice to meet you Im also new here today and also suffer with health anxiety hope that today you are not oo anxious i know how debilatating this can be
hugs cat

vaughn110979
15-06-11, 23:22
thanks for reply this is now taking over my life its affecting my work when im in that that mind set which in the last few weeks is all the time i think my heart is going to stop or race and have a heart attack because my gp has uped the dosege from 25mg to 50 mg i now think my heart is goin to stop im due to get counciling on th 26th of july but ive been waiting for over a year for that ive had counciling in the past but it hasnt really helped hes also puttin gme in for some cbt im also in mirtazapaine 45 mg and hes just strated me on diazipam 5 mg 3 times a day this is happening all the time and i cant afford to lose my job or the bit of sanity i have left i hope u r ok