PDA

View Full Version : A bit about myself

vaughn110979
15-06-11, 23:09
i first started having panic attacks when i was a teenager this was every now and again revolving around my heart over the years ive had counciling but it never really helped long term ive been on attenalol on and off for a number of years now but my gp uped my dose from 25mg to 50 mg the other day the health anxiety and panic attacks are now starting to impact on my job and my partner and i see my daughter 2 times a week and really dont want her to see me like this the frequency of these attacks in the last few weeks have been 6 to 7 times a day every day lasting all day i keep thinking im going to have a heart attack and now the dosege of the attenalol has rose from 25mg to 50 mg i now thing also my heart is going to go to slow and stop im also on mirtazapine 45mg for depression and the anxiety my gp has also put me on diazepam 5 mg 3 times a day all this is so real for me i nearly crashed the van at work due to an attack and went to see my manager and broke down i now have a weeks annual leave ive had ecgs on my heart and they are fine however it is no help to me at this point my next counciling session is 26th july and my gp is putting me in for some cbt :)

nomorepanic
15-06-11, 23:12
Hi vaughn110979

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

RainbowGirl
16-06-11, 19:38
Just wanted to welcome you... hi :)

Vanilla Sky
16-06-11, 21:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x