PDA

View Full Version : If no one ever answers my post please at lest answer this one please

looking4answers
16-06-11, 05:30
Today my head was feeling a little weird as it has been for awhile but things got really strange goingoutside in the heat from the air conditioning and after hours atill feels scarry.

I got up to go outside and it was pretty hot today,my neck had been stiff all day but on walking outside my jaws staeting feeling like they wete swelling and my ears stopped up. This is a very weird feeling for me as I dont know if this is heat/ allergy related or sinus or just neck strain of some kind or anxiety and tension. Im getting ready to go to bed soon and my throat feels tight and im a little worried that I might choke to death during te night.Does this ound familar to anyone or has anyone lse had this and could it all just anxiety caused by the heat?

maz55
16-06-11, 09:47
Hello, I get exactly the same thing when i am tense & anxious, I also find I clench my jaw a lot,. The neck and facial muscles can cause a really wide range of symptoms when stressed, check out Roundearthpublishing, they are really good at explaining all the interactions. I find a hot shower, or bath, or a hot water bottle will relax neck muscles.Hope this helps.

MinnieMouse
16-06-11, 10:14
Hi

I also clench my jaw - often without realising! When you are anxious all your senses are heightened so I bet your's was a case of a sudden change of temperature. With regard to your neck, I use one of those lavender filled cushions you can heat in the microwave - it is fab. You can drape it around you when reading in bed and it will help you to sleep too. Bonus!

MMX

looking4answers
16-06-11, 21:25
Im not sure I clench my jaw but am thinking maybe my posture or the way I prop mysel up to read could xause the samething.Thanks to both of you for answering.

ElectricAlice
16-06-11, 21:42
I get that throat closing up feeling occasionly, it goes away if I ignore it. Classic anxiety symptoms i've been told.

looking4answers
16-06-11, 22:28
Its not only throat closing but feels like there is a rope on the backside of my neck behind my head.Its funny I have had bad posture all my life and when you do and also are atad overweight you get kind of like rolls of flesh in your neck when tilting back your head bot to big of roll guess more like creases in your flesh.Well I never felt those before a few months ago. When tilting my head back I can feel them most days but other days I cant and dont know what he difference is in why somedays I feel that way and others not. Its just ltely my neck is always hurting one way or the othr butI do prop up and read at odd angles so this might be the reason, i suppose.

clair..
16-06-11, 22:34
your not alone with this i suffer from it too some times i feel as if i am being strangled and it makes me gag.

looking4answers
16-06-11, 22:40
You have everything I descibed in my previous post?

jnefrancis83
17-06-11, 00:25
I get the same feeling its not nice but its true if u take your mind of it it well not feel so bad. But the more u think that its getting worse it will feel alot worse. i get it bad just like u do iv been for tests and had camra down my neck not a nice feeling in the end its put down to good old anxiaty and panic. hope u feel beter soon sorry if my spellings not great im not to good at it lol

looking4answers
17-06-11, 00:33
Thank you thank you ....the more hat say they feel that way the less I worry.