PDA

View Full Version : my last

robot
16-06-11, 15:45
shoulder to lean on has gone, she can no longer stand by me. I dead in the water now, i cant cope anymore. I have reached rock bottom. I have nothing left and my depression is absolute.

Rain
16-06-11, 16:01
I hope this might help even a tiny bit:

Life is not hopping from one mountaintop to another because there is a valley between. At times, the valley is a job you hate but need to feed the family. The valley might be a failing or toxic relationship. The valley could be a child who goes astray or a friend who betrays you. The valley could be an illness or the death of a loved one. The valley is dark, bleak, ugly and frightening. But there is value in the valley. When you are in the valley, you begin to muster the strength and power buried deep within you. In the valley you begin to think, pray and tap into your incredibly divine self. The valley gives you a time to rest, to heal, to rejuvenate your being. It is an opportunity to look up, to see and remember those powerful mountain climbers who made it before you: your grandmother, your hero, even yourself. You have been in the valley before. Remember what you did, how you got up and out. Let the thoughts and memories of that success be the rope you use to pull yourself up.

I Am taking time to learn the value of the valley.

From Acts of Faith

by Iyanla Vanzant

Veronica H
16-06-11, 17:12
I dead in the water now, i cant cope anymore. I have reached rock bottom. I have nothing left and my depression is absolute. ....these are very definite negative statements, and although understandable as you are upset, I think you should try not to make anymore at the moment....many of us know how you are feeling and we also know that time will heal this pain. Until then you are not alone and have friends here to talk to.:bighug1:Vx

Veronica H
16-06-11, 17:13
:yesyes: Thanks Rain xV

PanchoGoz
16-06-11, 18:00
In life, there is no rock bottom. Life is not a scale of one to ten, there is no top and bottom. Every thing has an opposite affect - and it is only your mind that makes things seem rotten. You have had a blow - granted. You are going to feel terrible for a while - and then your strength will lift you out.
You need help now and we are here for you - can you talk to friends and family? They will all help you. You are not unloved - nobody on earth is - you are special and unique. You have a new challenge to face - face it head on and give it your all. You can do it. Make yourself a hot chocolate and curl up in bed for an hour with a movie. You deserve it.