PDA

View Full Version : Blood on stools

emmax
16-06-11, 15:53
Hi I know there have been a few posts similar and I, myself had something similar a while back, but not quite like this. For the past 3 weeks or so, near enough every time I go to the loo there is quite a lot of blood on the toilet paper and stools and dripped into the water. (Sorry it sounds so disgusting!) Last time I had something similar, there wasn't as much blood and it didn't happen as often. I am not constipated-if anything I've been going more often but not straining, and there doesn't seem to be anything on the outside that could cause this.

I'm really scared because of the amount of blood and the length of time it has no been going on. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow but I just wondered if anyone had any ideas of possible causes that aren't cancer!!! I'm so nervous about the doctors too and just cannot relax!

Thanks

Emmax

anxietyoverload
16-06-11, 16:04
Hey emma, sounds like internal piles to me :) i no someone who had them and the toilet just used to be covered in blood! i no its really scary, but blood coming from there is only really worrying when its dry and black :) xx