PDA

View Full Version : should i care about not caring?!!?

xhyperyogix
16-06-11, 18:13
Hey all! Been out the country so I'm proud because I thought I wouldn't be able to go a few weeks/months back. But now I have no anxiety, but don't care or feel anything. It usually happens this way, but thought maybe this happens to others. Like I lost all my business data 2 days ago because the computer has crashed. But i really dont care! I'm even glad I think. I feel free. I'm trying to care but I can't ha ha! Even though I don't feel anxious, maybe I am as am I worrying about not worrying?? My god confusing life heh!! Must just go out and have fun instead!!!!!!!

Love hyper x x

Tyke
17-06-11, 04:18
Hi Hyper

Many of us have taken some medication for a few weeks in order to feel like that! You are lucky, you just need a good holiday every now and then! Seriously hyper, if you can reach a more relaxed frame of mind without a chemical cosh you are all the better for it.

Tyke

xhyperyogix
19-06-11, 12:56
Hey tyke!! Yes, I feel very thankful right now. And cosh-free! Well just temaz for sleep as ads make me more weird. Moral of the story is trust and believe in myself. In fact we all should.... x x x