PDA

View Full Version : Hi there...

StrangeGlue
16-06-11, 19:23
Hi

I'm a 23 year old in the UK and suffer from anxiety and depression. This site has been a massive help in the past with all the information it has in the forums and the related articles. At the minute I'm going through a very difficult time and I thought getting more pro active with things like joining up to this site might help. I'm just looking to make some new friends really, people who have experienced the same things that I have.

Also a big thank you to the site creator and all the posters who contribute to the forum. You don't know it but a lot of you have been a big help to me in the past and I hope in the future as well :)

diane07
16-06-11, 19:27
Hi StrangeGlue

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

RainbowGirl
16-06-11, 19:36
Hi and welcome to the forums :)

SometimesHappy
16-06-11, 19:39
Hi, I have just joined myself and have suffered a lot from anxiety and depression, so if you've got any questions, feel free as i feel like i've got bags of experience lol

Vanilla Sky
16-06-11, 21:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x