PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?

looking4answers
16-06-11, 21:22
My neck bothers me all the time. It just feels like it doesnt fit right on my shoulders. I try to message it and move it around but it doesnt help much.

Somedays it doesnt really seem to boher me but todayit seems to have gone down into my spine betweeen my shoulders. I put heat on it for a bit andit felt better but there is just something about it that does feel right. I do prop on my left side while reading and turn my head to the right ,would this cause this feeling. Also the uscles around my right er feel tight.

I was just wondering if anyone else feelmlike their neck feels funny? Almost like it has shifted or something.Can tension make your head and neck feel funny? It seems like this comes angoes but lately I have been dealing with it alot.

looking4answers
16-06-11, 21:43
Could be.I ordered some special pillows for that reason but they dont seem to help.Maybe I just havent got the right one yet. I know I prop up and read alot,maybe im straing my neck when I do. Also I have had alot of tension lately so maybe its nothing....I hope:(

clair..
16-06-11, 21:56
Hey, i suffer from neck problems too.. feels kind of like my head is to heavy for my neck and i have a really bad tightening of the throat which makes my feel like i am being strangled i have been suffering with this for the last 10 days now going to the docs tomorrow hopefully they wont fob me off again. :(

axxerd
18-06-11, 00:41
I would guess it is related to how you sleep since, as you said, sometimes it doesn't really seem to bother you. The thing you said about how you read could be a big factor if this is something you do quite often. Perhaps try to switch it up? If you spent 10 minutes on your left, try 10 minutes on your right.

daybyday
18-06-11, 00:45
I go to a chiropractor because of neck and back issues. And yes, tension will cause a lot of discomfort in many areas.