View Full Version : hey everyone

kenny72
17-06-11, 00:37
Hi everyone im Kenny, i have had PA for over the last 8 years and i am glad i have found this website, i did think i was alone im now glad im not.

i have been on betablockers to try and help slow my heart rate to sort this out it worked at first but yet again the PA have one again. i am mainly getting them when driving wich is a big big problem for me as i drive about 1000 miles a week throu work its now getting to the stage i hate my job because i got to drive, before this i loved my job so much.
it has also caused me to lose my wife as she could not understand what was wrong with me why sometimes i had a short temper or just burst out crying or just pull over when i was driving.

i just wish i could make it all go away and go back to just being kenny im so bored of it now.

is there anyone who can maybe tell me if there are any other forms of medication i could try, or what i could say to my doctor for him to understand how i feel about it

all help will be great

kenny

diane07
17-06-11, 00:39
Hi kenny72

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kenny72
17-06-11, 22:26
thanks rainbow girl im finding comfort in just finding out there are people who understand what im going thro

Vanilla Sky
18-06-11, 00:29
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

mandie
18-06-11, 01:53
Hi Kenny

:welcome: to the site, where u will find lots of help and support

mandie x

jessicalittler79
18-06-11, 02:07
welcome hunni hope u find help here ...and u will meet loads of new friends here :) enjoy and take care

tatt2
19-06-11, 18:39
hi kenny my name is phil, i just read your post and your symptoms are identical to mine mate, i carnt beleive how much we have in common i also dont like to drive on motorways anymore, i used to pull over like you do to get my head together, sometimes its difficult even being a passenger i know how stupid this all sounds and dont even tell anyone incase they judge me or think im nuts, my relationship fell apart aswell and its really restricted my life but i guess i problem shared is a problem halved or something like that, but i am feeling a bit better knowing were are not alone in this!!! onwards and upwards mate