PDA

View Full Version : Perfectly Round Circle!

safiah
17-06-11, 16:41
Hello, I am new here. I've had a visual issue come up recently that's driving me crazy. The background is I'm extremely near-sighted and already have tons of floaters, have heard all the warnings about retinal detachment, and have had a few optical migraines in the past. This new thing doesn't seem to fit into any of those categories. If anyone has experienced this, PLEASE tell me what this is: About 2 weeks ago, I started seeing a perfectly round circle out of my right eye. It sort of acts like a floater in that it moves with my eye and it comes and goes...but most of the time it's there from the time I get up til I go to bed. It's worse when I blink. I wouldn't even give it a second thought if it weren't for the absolute perfect roundness of it--not uneven like a floater. I went to see my doctor about it and so far, nothing unusual is showing up on examination. Anyone have any idea what this could be? Thanks very much for your time and support.

nomorepanic
17-06-11, 16:42
Hi safiah

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

PanchoGoz
17-06-11, 18:00
Did you go to the optician?

Vanilla Sky
18-06-11, 00:31
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x