PDA

View Full Version : Scary reaction to a few sips of alcohol! :(

pinkpiglet
17-06-11, 21:19
Im not a big drinker but I do like a good drink every now and again! I usually work nights most weekends but as I have tonight off I have been looking forward to a lager all day. Once we got our son to bed I cracked open a can of lager but three mouthfuls later I started to feel really achey (this is not unusual for me) but tonight it was quite bad and then my heart started to race and i felt weak, breathless and shaky. I aso looked very pale. I then fancied something sweet and quickly devoured half an easter egg and a handful of cola bottle jellies. I have now started to feel better albeit very weak and tired. I have googled this (I know googling is wrong) but the only stories I could find were relating to the consumption of large quantities of alcohol and i had swallowed less than half a can. I havent had a great deal to eat today but this isnt unknown of and I have never had a reaction like this before. Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks for reading :)

Million_Moments
19-06-11, 14:03
It sounds a bit like you were hit by an anxiety attack to tell the truth. Have you ever had one before?