PDA

View Full Version : Can allergies and sinus make you feel crazy?

looking4answers
18-06-11, 05:11
I should know the nswer to this snce I once lived in this place growing up.
I started having weird head feelings and dizziness and feeling of being in a fog years ago as a young child and teenager that suffered from tremendous allergies here and sinus issues. I forgot about them as I have been away 17 years.

Sice we moved back I have opened up myself to abuse by sinus and allergies this year and last. The heat has been horrendous mixed with heavy allergies and sinus issues. We missed this place because of the greenery and beautiful plants and abundanceof water,a place I call home except I forgot he heat and the allergies and sinus problems I grew up with. At the moment my head feels like my brain isnumb and im in a fog .I get up and hear my pulse pounding in my head.My head has so many weird feelings I cannot decribe them and I question my judgement with every thought and movement.

I feel spacey and just out there .... I just dont know what to do. I love this place I call home but it has really done a welcome home reminder harsh reality to me. Im worried now that things affecting me will never go away. Im so sad and worried and feel so frustated that others dont desribe the feelingsim having. Does no one in this world but me suffer these afflictions?

I just feel so alone with the issues im dealing with.Does anyone else feel this way?

looking4answers
19-06-11, 21:48
Looking back to my childhood growing up here ,I think that allergies and sinus issues started my anxiety. I used to constantly feel disoriented and feel like I was falling and other weird things allerfies and sinus does to you. I forgot those troubles and remembered how much I love the lush vegatation and the waterways and well im back to square one, but I guess you deal with things like this no matter where you live....I forgot the bad and only remembered the good....oh well...by the way thanks for replying.You are very kind. Michael

Sarahjosephine
11-01-12, 08:41
I feel like this and I dont even suffer from allergies but feel spacey and disoriented. I'm sure it will pass, my love and warmth goes to you. xx

avasnana
11-01-12, 09:24
Hi, I know this thread is a few moths old but I have the exact same problem. I suffer really bad with my ears and sinuses and have done for ears. I get ear infections one after the other and have ezcema in my ears. I have just had some laser treatment on my nose to help relieve some congestion. But I still feel congestion and in a world of my own most of the time. I feel off balance and just "not right".

My doctor suggested anxiety meds (citalopram) which I have taken before. I keep trying to tell myself that I don;t need them.. but then part of me thinks that is the anxiety making my ENT symptoms worse and would the meds help ease things a little?

Do you take any meds Looking4answers or Sarahjosephine?

Thanks

Claire