PDA

View Full Version : What? Why?

JAYQ
18-06-11, 06:12
Ok i dont know how to explain this but my main symptom i am having u can read more about it in the other thread i posted today. But real quick, I have been having like this trapped air feeling at top of my belly/bottom of chest that is making me twinge or have etopics of some sort. The feeling of it is just constantly sitting there and it seems certain things i do are triggering it. One i am about to mention triggers it really bad and makes me almost have panic attacks.

Its whenever i race someone on the street. I cruise around the city in my truck that is fixed up and have always raced for fun for years on streets, safely btw nothing extreme at all, short distances. Anyways when i did it before i would always get a real nervous feeling/adrenaline rush but it wouldnt scare me at all because then it didnt feel like my heart was stopping.

Now everytime i do it that constant settling feelnig i talked about triggers like fuel on fire and seems like my heart is going ectopic crazy or something. It makes me gasp for air a whole bunch and i have to stop racing and slow down and then calm myself down. I dont know what is happening, i hate this sooo much. I dont know why it just will not go away.

I exercised today, ran on treadmill and lifted weights for over an hour and never had a problem with that feeling. I just wish i knew what it really was. Its like my heart and chest are going into a spasm when that trapped air gets loose or something or i aggravate it and feels like my heart is stopping and making me lose my breathe.

JAYQ
18-06-11, 18:45
Ya i was afraid this would prolly be to weird for anyone to understand or not know exactly what i mean :( Just really hard to describe.