PDA

View Full Version : so i think i have social anxiety

sarahblonde32
18-06-11, 13:19
hey all, not been on a while, been pretty relaxed and managing to distract myself away from damn anxiety.
ive realised i have got myself into a little routine, i live alone, and although i have family and a good circle of friends, i prefer my own company, i like the evening in with a wine by myself, i like to go shopping alone etc, i think i have fallen into this little bubble, so now anyone who threatens to interrupt this by spending with me...i hate it!
so tonight...im going out.....to a bar and a club...which i dont really like mcuh anyway, ...but i cant get out of it, and my mate wants to stay at mine...aargggh i have to be sociable all night, i cant leave until she wants to and i have to be sociable in the morning too:weep:
god help me...lots of bachs rescue remedy and vodka i think...
heellllpppp!!
sarah x

Nicky32
18-06-11, 13:48
Can I come? LOL

trickyricky
18-06-11, 16:27
You should go out and enjoy yourself and try not to become a recluse ...its a step forward rather than a step backward and if you want to go home ..go home ..!

sarahblonde32
18-06-11, 16:32
i know, i like to go out now and again..but i dont have much money and ive done the pubbing n clubbin thing when i was younger (im not that old but getting there!)

i dont know....aarrggh..
sarah

Tyke
19-06-11, 03:54
Hi Sarah

It might sound awkward and unappealing now, but sometimes you do find you actually gained something from it afterwards. Even if you are just doing it for your friends if it makes them happy it might just rub off on you too! I do know how you feel though.

Tyke