PDA

View Full Version : Hey all another new member here;-\

The_Next_Step
18-06-11, 18:21
Hi All

I thought I would say hi before I create my first thread about where my life is now and ask for some advice.

With my life I have been trough hell and back many times not only being abused and stalked (still to this day) by my father but my mother not truely wanting me in the first place as wanted a daughter but treated me like an invalid.

My whole family gang up on me because I do not see life through their eyes (their dream world) and now I do not even have a life or a career because I was terribly bullied at school and left at the beginning of year 8 and do not have any GCSE's either so I feel as if I am living in Limbo (between life and death) all the time.

I have been diagnosed by my doctor with having strong anxiety and depression no surprises there lol;-D and I would love to take a giant leap of faith to get rid of my strong anxiety and depression.

I look forward to talking to you all.

Kind Regards,

The_Next_Step

diane07
18-06-11, 18:25
Hi The_Next_Step

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

steveh31
18-06-11, 18:28
Can I ask you what is meant by "strong" anxiety?

The_Next_Step
18-06-11, 18:44
Hi Diane07: Thanks for the nice warm welcome, I hope I do make loads of friends on here:-D

Hi Steveh31 thanks for asking me about what strong anxiety means good question, I basically have: Generalized Anxiety, Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Panic Disorder.

Vanilla Sky
18-06-11, 22:19
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x