PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen and Anywhere - Looking For New Friends

Coyote
24-04-06, 13:14
Hey Everyone,

Like many of you here, because of my 'problems' I've lost touch with my old circles. I have few people I consider friends now, mainly because of pride. Its hard to explain to people isn't it? Some days I have difficulty in going very far, while other days its not so bad. I distanced myself and so now I figure I'd like to meet people for online chats and maybe even eventually meet people more local to me. The thing that appeals to me about this site is we all have similar problems, which makes it much easier, because you don't have the stress of feeling like ... well you know what I mean.

I'm up near Aberdeen. Despite fighting depression, I have a great sense of humour, laughing on the outside, while fighting sadness on the inside, great listener (I'm a personal councillor to the people I do know), it seems the only person I struggle to help is myself! Oh the ironies of life! :) Truly though, I'm a genuine good guy with a wide range of interests and it would be good to reconnect with humanity and planet Earth!

Anyways, if you'd like to chat via email or MSN messenger, feel free to give us a bell at RicardusG@aol.com . It would be nice to hear from people also sailing on the HMS Lifestruggle.

~

angelvickie
01-05-06, 02:28
Hi,

Feel free to send me a msg or add me 2 msn. I have the same problem...some days I can go quite far and then others i cant. Also, I seem 2 be able to listen 2 and help people I know with their problems but cant help myself lol.

Vickie x