PDA

View Full Version : Can some tell me if this was a panic attack

tricia56
18-06-11, 22:58
Hi earlyer this evening i started to feel really sick so i laid on my bed and i started to worrie why i was feeling sick and thinking that i hope i aint going to have stomach bug as the last time i had it it made me feel as if i was going to pass out and after thinking that i started to sweat quite bad and felt hot and i felt funny my vision went funny and i thought i was going to pass out and it has scared me now has any one else ever felt like this

DontPanicMrMannering
19-06-11, 00:15
Hi earlyer this evening i started to feel really sick so i laid on my bed and i started to worrie why i was feeling sick and thinking that i hope i aint going to have stomach bug as the last time i had it it made me feel as if i was going to pass out and after thinking that i started to sweat quite bad and felt hot and i felt funny my vision went funny and i thought i was going to pass out and it has scared me now has any one else ever felt like this

Thats just illness anxiety don't worry its normal to worry about being ill, if you have a great fear of illness then it will bring on a panic attack if you felt like you where getting the symptoms,? chances are you will be fine tomorrow.

Regards Dale

haziefantasie
19-06-11, 08:43
Hi Tricia

I had the exact same thing for the first time a few days ago, & last night I could feel it starting again so had to go to bed. I posted on here under the title 'anxiety attack??' in the general anxiety forum, Id do a link for you here but dont know how to do it! Anyway, I was told it is either a surge of adrenaline or a form of panic attack so nothing to worry about x

honeyp1e
19-06-11, 13:39
Hi Tricia

I had the exact same thing for the first time a few days ago, & last night I could feel it starting again so had to go to bed. I posted on here under the title 'anxiety attack??' in the general anxiety forum, Id do a link for you here but dont know how to do it! Anyway, I was told it is either a surge of adrenaline or a form of panic attack so nothing to worry about x

here's the link to your post - http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=96382

i also get like this when an attack is coming on i just go red hot usually starting in my back !! then my heart pounds so fast & i start feeling very sickly then my mind works over time usually making me worse but if i ignore it then it usually dies down pretty quickly x

haziefantasie
19-06-11, 14:12
Thanks honeyp1e! x