PDA

View Full Version : SCARED

tricia56
18-06-11, 22:59
Hi earlyer this evening i started to feel really sick so i laid on my bed and i started to worrie why i was feeling sick and thinking that i hope i aint going to have stomach bug as the last time i had it it made me feel as if i was going to pass out and after thinking that i started to sweat quite bad and felt hot and i felt funny my vision went funny and i thought i was going to pass out and it has scared me now has any one else ever felt like this

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/nmp/misc/progress.gif

nomorepanic
18-06-11, 23:07
It is hard to say but I feel sick when I am hungry so it could be anything really to be honest.

clair..
18-06-11, 23:09
hi tricia i have had a bug since 5th june and i was just like you it made my panic disorder symptoms feel 10 times worse just try to relax and drink plenty of water and remember its only a bug it cant harm you hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Phwoffy
18-06-11, 23:12
Probably totally unrelated but I feel sick most of the time - well, once a day at least. I've been like this for almost a year; the doctor diagnosed gastritis but the pills she prescribed didn't really help. I'm convinced it's made worse, if not brought on by, my anxiety so perhaps you've just wound yourself up and it's made you feel worse.
Feel better soon :)