PDA

View Full Version : My Current Issues

steveh31
19-06-11, 10:01
These are my current symptoms since May 11 I had a headache every Saturday for four weeks then since this Friday my anxiety is through the roof I had a very bad night on Friday trying to fall asleep kept jumping up in panic, yesterday I was in a different world all day my mind all over the shop, last night was a better night but this morning my hands are shaking so much and feel so weak I can hardly type this and I am trying not to think about that I am going to my parents at 12 and going back to work tomorrow after nearly a week on leave I am already planning in my head that I will have to phone in sick (I am already been warned for sick in February as govt dept now has a policy of 5 days a year sick and three periods this would be my 6 day and 4 period). I just need to get to grips somehow as I don't want to go back on medication as IO have been doing so well, but the shaking and weird head are taking their toll also I have a very hot forehead but no temperature maing it all worse. This is the worst I have been for over a year.