PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate SO FAST

MidnightCalm
19-06-11, 13:44
Does anybodies heart rate get as fast as mine?
Sometimes, when I am feeling my worst my heart will race so fast and hard I think it might burst out of my chest, it's literally like one beat straight after the other.
Usually it's fast anyway like dun. dun. dun. dun but when this happens it's like dudududududududududududdududududud.
:/
I usually have a heart of around 90 anyway, I'm thinking it probably goes near 200 when this happens! and it lasts ages, makes me sweat, sick, dizzy, so unbearably hot, tingly, ears hurt, just everything.x
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

MidnightCalm
19-06-11, 13:49
I try to slow my breathing but my breathing doesnt even seem fast at all which makes me think is this even panic attack/anxiety!

ciccone-hassell
19-06-11, 15:53
i get the same problem and even at night when it should be time to relax , i also find that if i wake up in the night my heart races like a madman :( lol ,, sumtime the only way i can came it down is by reading a book or even popping head outta window " specail if its cold outside take sum huge deep breaths and that " sumtimes " helps ,, hope that that will help you to :) scarey feeling i 1000000% agree and hate it to