PDA

View Full Version : Anyone sleep during the day?

Nicky32
19-06-11, 15:25
I seem to sleep during the day, it comes in phases. But my motivation is terrible I just feel the need to sleep. Could be bordeom like I dunno.

Anyone else like that? :-)

nhf
19-06-11, 15:32
I've had this today - fell asleep at 12 and woke at 2,

i think its a mixture of things for me, if i dont get enough sleep i notice my anxiety is worse the day after and i had a late night last night, and plus when im sleeping this is the only time im not focusing on my anxiety

Nicky32
19-06-11, 15:56
awww ok x..thanks for reply, sometimes I feel like a lazy fool cause I sleep during the day hahah

ciccone-hassell
22-06-11, 23:36
i can sleep better in the day than nighttime i'm a nervous rec at night yet daytime i sleep like a baby

becksfan86
27-06-11, 17:17
I am so bad at this, i can easily fall asleep in the day, ive been on sick leav for 3 weeks and most days id have a nap about a 2 or 3 hour one.

k9love
27-06-11, 20:22
Hi,
I sleep during the day, everyday! have done for years.

Asked doc once if she thought there was a problem and she said if your body needs to rest just rest:D

Ingenious
27-06-11, 21:56
Me too, had a lovely nap today actually for about two hours this afternoon :) Apparently it's good for you too! ;)

xhyperyogix
27-06-11, 22:52
Yep, every afternoon I (try to) sleep after lunch! Or if not sleep, then rest! I don't sleep well at night, so perhaps it's not a good thing, but this is my way of doing things! I just need a 'time out' to deal with the day I guess! I also work very early mornings and in the eves too.

Don't worry if it isn't making you unsleepy at night x x x

Sweet dreams,

Hyper xx

scoob
27-06-11, 23:35
Me too, Been on Citalopram for five weeks now. Have crashed every morning for the last week. I was also worrying if this was normal. I thought Judge Judy was just boring me, which she is.

S

evil monkey
28-06-11, 00:02
god....sometimes its been the only thing i have to do doing the day

whats annoying is if i'm up doing nothing, i dont want to be tired doing nothing. so i get up when I feel awake. which is annoying if thats 3pm