PDA

View Full Version : pain in right chest/gay/upset

ciccone-hassell
19-06-11, 16:07
well wot a day :( woke up this morning at 4am with very bad pain in right side of chest area :( was in a right panic " tryed my whole carming down routine but that was a huge falure so ended up crying my eyes out for an hour thinkin i was dieing then started getting the whole thinking if i dose off i wont wake up etc , musta dropped off then awoke at 10am pain still there been panicing since " but remembered i lent on my dads chair b4 bedtime to reach for a book and rembered i pressed that area on the chair arm " still stressin but trying think possitve to it sure it will go , only problem with feelin ill i put off meetin a friend :( but he understands so i'm lucky i guess ,, i did think it was my heart but after seein my own gp yesterday he asure me 100% and showed me the whole letter from heart specailst that the 24 hoster test in dec 2010 " in the whole 24hr it showed 2 only extra beats and there was no sign on arrhythmias at all so i was a happy relaxed bunny yesterday " :roflmao: but look at me today :weep::weep::weep::weep: also gp has put me on sick for week off work dreading tellin my boss as she bullyed me into work last week , scared of losing my job as i can't cope without working ,, i just need break and to find nother job i no lol no chance this day and age ,, also suject dating is there and member who are gay/bi men ? i feel as tho i'm very much alone in the world of being gay and having this huge panic problem " any member wanting to chat PLEASE email me i'll chat to anyone ,, big big :bighug1: to 1 and all :hugs::)and erers sum :flowers: for you all xxxxxxxxxx:)

AlexandriaUK
19-06-11, 16:18
I am so sorry you are having a sh1** day but like your doc I am sure it is a muscular thing, especially after you leant on your dads chair, wood is unforgiving LOL, as for being gay it can be a lonesome place to be, have you no friends out in the big wide world that you can talk to???