PDA

View Full Version : Mexico tomorrow ??????

mingsy
19-06-11, 19:12
My husband and I are meant to be flying out to Mexico for our silver wedding 2morrow, but I've just told him I can't do it, I've been holding in the panic for weeks now but as soon as he put the cases in the car that was it I turned into a jibbering wreck, so he's taken the cases out and said we don't have to go.
I really thought I had got the best of this panic, been really good for about 2 years now, yes a get the odd blip but can get through it, I've had 2 amazing holidays to Egypt, with only slight anxiety, but this time wham its back with avengance, maybe its because I'm just going with hubby and leaving my yougest daughter whos 17 by herself for the first time.
I'm in a right mess do I go and make myself worse, do I stay and make myself worse by all the guilt I will feel ???????

Ambers
19-06-11, 19:26
I think you should go. I am due to fly out next week and slightly worried so I got some Diazapam from the doctors to help with the flight. I also know that the actual lead up is worse than the actual event. Isn't the saying 'feel the fear but do it anyway' (poss got that wrong lol) keep repeating this in your head - it works for me as I get angry that panic wants to rule my life and that of my family. I am NOT letting it and I understand it is hard and I stil get bad days. Last night I had tears about my holiday to my hubby after holding it all in but today I am a different woman! Go for it :)

AlexandriaUK
19-06-11, 19:40
GO GO GO because if you dont you will never do anything exciting again, I spent 3 months terrified over going on a mini cruise and when we got to the boat I said I wasnt going OH said OK stay behind, I went in the end and had a fantastic 15 days, like you I left my baby behind, he was 16 at the time and eldest son baby sat LOL they had a whale of a time, get your arse out there and send us daily reports in the internet cafes and dont run of with one of those dishy mexican men either, congrats on 25 years married and have a great time, speak soon xxx

mingsy
19-06-11, 19:54
Thanks for your replys, your both right, I need to get my arse out there, or I will regret it. I am going to dry my eyes and go and put the cases in the car thats if I can lift them !!!! Will keep you updated, thanks for the push I needed xxxx

AlexandriaUK
19-06-11, 19:58
Can I come I would love to go to Mexico will I fit in the cases, and no dont lift them or you will be on here saying I have a bad back and that will put paid to N**** LOL

Ambers
20-06-11, 21:13
I hope you went... :)

Gale2509
20-06-11, 21:55
stumbled across this thread so hope you made it Jane and have a wondeful time. xxx

Ambers
02-07-11, 18:42
Are you back home again?

I have just returned from Portugal - and there were nervous points especially the journey to the airport (Diazapam helped) but I did it and had a great time.

mingsy
07-07-11, 20:23
Hi
:yahoo:I've just returned from a fabulous holiday in Mexico, thanks jamangie and ambers for the push I needed :bighug1: Had a few wobbles on the 10 hr flight over there, but just had the most wonderful time.
So all I can say to anyone who is hesitating about taking a holiday just do it, come on here and share your worries and hopefully you will get the support and PUSH I needed. xx

Ambers
07-07-11, 20:28
Brilliant brilliant brilliant - wonderful news :D x

Thank you for letting us know as I did think about you!

amandaj
07-07-11, 20:30
glad you had a lovely time and you went my brother in law is in mexico atm xx