PDA

View Full Version : I have spoiled the whole week-end.

Toffeeapple
19-06-11, 21:53
After months and months of being HA free, it's come back with a vengence.
So strong!!
Yes, fair enough I had (and still have) quite worrying symptoms, I basically have a cold feeling in my feet and legs. I think that initially it may have been triggered by doing a wrong yoga move which hurt my back, as I also had a mild lower backache, so I may have trapped a nerve.
I had such bad anxiety with all the symptoms (freaky dreams, fast heartbeat, horrible thoughts before sleep, dry mouth, loss of apetite, checking myself all the time, passing urine all the time, needing the toilet [number 2 sorry!], trouble sleeping, floaters in front of eyes) I mean I had it all!!
All at the same time, after months of being alright!!
I feel bad now, because I spoiled the whole week-end for my Husband and kids (and for myself of course), and now my husband is away as he had to go to work tonight.
He didn't seem to have much sympathy for me this time around, I think it's probably due to the fact that it doesn't happen so often now, it used to be almost daily, so I have come a long way.
I am trying not to think about my symptoms too much, although they are freaking me out (not the anxiety ones but the cold feeling, which my husband was convinced was due to anxiety but I'm not so sure.)
Plus yesterday the cold feeling moved up to my buttocks, back, neck and upper arms. Also my groins. I haven't lost any sense of touch at all though, it just feels cold, like a draft or when I initially sit down on a cool surface.
And, it's giving me the chills sometimes, almost like the flue, and my joints crack. It basically feels like a extra sensitivity of the skin to the cold (not so much to the hot.)
This happened on Friday night and started in the feet (although it seemed to have subsided in the feet but moved higher up.)
Please if anyone replies, could you not freak me out even more about this, as I know the symptoms can seem alarming.
I will go to the doctors about it if it doesn't subside, but I'm worried I may have caused permament nerve damage to myself by doing yoga.
One more thing, I do have varicose veins, so I've got very poor circulation as well.
Has anyone had that before?
Thank you guys, I appreciate you reading this it's so long!