PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety??

madcutsnake
20-06-11, 12:14
Hi guys for sometime now, I've experienced what i think its something serious or feels it. Last night i was ticking away in bed my mind...over n over drove me insane, woke a few times in the night. I wake exhausted, so much so i avoid showering, i just cbf really. Then about 2pm i will attempt to shower, i feel really odd though in there i want to get out asap! go back to get dressed and feel worse not better:blush:. Didn't help the fact of my neighbour laughing her ass of at 9am, made me irritable high pitch laugh outside, making my toast having all these thoughts of wanting to yell out shut up! But what right do i have?, if someone is laughing right. I feel like suck in this awful word of anxiety i think, i hate going outside...If someone says come for coffee i freak out like it's a funeral, omg the people! :wacko:. I get very horrible dizzy spells too, i have to hold onto things, i keep thinking i have some chronic heart issue or something. I just want to cry!!!!!!!! what is this???, i find myself overeating to comfort perhaps not sure..is there any hope???thanks for letting me vent.

Tyke
21-06-11, 02:36
Have you ever seen a doctor about this? There are things such as medication and counselling that can help. All sounds like classic anxiety symptoms to me.