PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations nomorepanic

bottleblond
20-06-11, 14:53
Just wanted to say Congratulations to our lovely Nic on her new job!!

A massive well done mate!!!!

http://www.messletters.info/comments/congratulations/196.gif

Love Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

eternally optimistic
20-06-11, 15:26
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE

Good luck for the future.

weeble40
20-06-11, 15:31
Nice one Nic, mental health eh, im sure you will fit in nicely there lmao xxxxx

nomorepanic
20-06-11, 15:36
Aww thanks Lisa, Jay Ann and Emms

I have just got a new job today working as a Support Working for people with mental health problems.

I have never done anything like this before but I am sure I will love it and it is a complete career change for me that I think I needed.

I will let you all know when I start and how it goes.

LucyR
20-06-11, 15:42
Aww thanks Lisa, Jay Ann and Emms

I have just got a new job today working as a Support Working for people with mental health problems.

I have never done anything like this before but I am sure I will love it and it is a complete career change for me that I think I needed.

I will let you all know when I start and how it goes.

Hi, Can I ask you if this is the same job as allergyphobia was speaking about a couple of weeks ago where you set up Skype and be a phone line support for the site no panic or samaritans? If it is, allergyphobia said they were not recruiting any one else until after Christmas?

snowgoose
20-06-11, 15:44
really delighted Nicola :D

they are very lucky to have you ....and you will be happy and make a huge difference to peoples lives

:flowers::flowers:

nomorepanic
20-06-11, 16:04
Hi Lucy

No this is a job working with people in their homes and I am employed and paid for doing it by a company.

Also I asked No Panic about the job that allergyphobia was after with them and you can put your name down and when they are able to train new volunteers they will contact you.

allergyphobia
20-06-11, 16:07
Congratulations, Nic, I am very jealous!! Any more jobs going, hehe?

That's quite right about No Panic, I've got my name down and they said they will contact me in the New Year, rather a long wait!

x

nomorepanic
20-06-11, 16:14
If you want the name of the company I got the job through I can give you that and you can contact them and ask if they have any other work in your area?

KK77
20-06-11, 16:14
http://files.naseeraptf.webnode.com/200000474-c507ec5511/congratulations0pi2.jpg

LucyR
20-06-11, 16:21
If you want the name of the company I got the job through I can give you that and you can contact them and ask if they have any other work in your area?

Hi, Good idea, what is the name? I am in Scotland.

allergyphobia
20-06-11, 16:28
I'd love that, thanks Nic. I probably need more experience though, booo! x

nomorepanic
20-06-11, 16:32
I don't have any experience at all. I have worked in IT for 22 years but they were prepared to give me a chance at a brand new career.

The job is a home-help one so you go to the clients house and do various things including taking them out, going shopping, swimming, getting them interested in hobbies, sitting and talking to them etc etc.

I am only going to be working part-time (20 hours a week).

I will PM you both with the details and then maybe you can see what they can offer you (if they have clients in your area).

LucyR
20-06-11, 16:52
I don't have any experience at all. I have worked in IT for 22 years but they were prepared to give me a chance at a brand new career.

The job is a home-help one so you go to the clients house and do various things including taking them out, going shopping, swimming, getting them interested in hobbies, sitting and talking to them etc etc.

I am only going to be working part-time (20 hours a week).

I will PM you both with the details and then maybe you can see what they can offer you (if they have clients in your area).

Hi, Is it a job or is it voluntary work?

allergyphobia
20-06-11, 17:12
wow, only just seen your post - that's incredible Nic! will definitely get in touch with them.

Hazel B
20-06-11, 17:49
Congratulations Nic! I'm so pleased for you & you deserve every success. I'm sure you'll be brilliant.:yesyes:

JT69
20-06-11, 17:57
Congratulation Nic!!!! Well done!!! Sounds a very rewarding job.

Jo.xx

nomorepanic
20-06-11, 18:18
Hi, Is it a job or is it voluntary work?

It is a job Lucy

suzy-sue
20-06-11, 18:36
:yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB Nic ..Well Done ..Luv Sue xx:yahoo::yahoo:

amandaj
20-06-11, 19:19
well done nic hope you really enjoy it xxxxxxx

bluesparkle
20-06-11, 19:42
well done nic :yesyes:

what good news ... let us know how it goes :hugs:
rach
x

Dawn2
20-06-11, 21:08
:yesyes:Brilliant news Nic well done.:yahoo:

jill
20-06-11, 21:20
:D:yesyes: Great news on your new job :D:hugs:

LOVE JILL XX

jewels26
20-06-11, 22:43
congratulations!

i did this job for many years. it's well worth the challenges and job satisfaction and u do make a difference. if u would like to ask anything, feel free

:):):)

Magic
21-06-11, 16:03
Hi Nicola,
Congratulations, I am sure this job will be right up your street so to speak.
The community needs you.:yesyes:
My daughter has this sort of thing where she has carers helping her.
She is in hospital at the moment. I only hope that she will be able to return to her flat and have the help she needs at home once more.
Bless you Nic:flowers:

nomorepanic
21-06-11, 21:59
Thank You everyone for all the lovely supportive comments. It is much appreciated.