PDA

View Full Version : Beef

uk23
21-06-11, 01:52
I hadn't tried any beef for around 7 years but decided to give it a go - I had an Italian thing and found it very tasty, however I have been crampy and my poop smells horrible, really horrible. Is that normal when eating beefy meals? I only usually eat chicken - no pork or lamb etc so can't really remember.

LauraSmith27
24-06-11, 16:01
I get this. It's not so bad with plain roast beef, but things like spaghetti bolognese and chilli really mess me about!

honeyp1e
16-07-11, 18:55
omg i had steak about 5pm (its now just going to 7pm) and am usually always constipated anyway i need the loo so went for a small bit then when i got down stairs i had to shoot back loo which was then very loose but not like water (sorry) and it REALLY stunk.... i just thought to myself it was weird untill i came on here and read your post because i was really starting to panic about ut x

PanchoGoz
16-07-11, 19:50
Was it just beef on its own? Could it have been a spice or vegetable that did it?

honeyp1e
17-07-11, 02:29
Was it just beef on its own? Could it have been a spice or vegetable that did it?

mine was steak chips & broccoli

am still very anxious and worrying about it and i have this tight knot feeling in my belly