PDA

View Full Version : where do i go from here

jessicalittler79
21-06-11, 04:10
well ive had anx for 16 years ...but suffer badly with health anx for about 1 year....i suffer with these awfull symptoms everyday all day and iam soo tired i dont think my body can go on ...Question is ....were do i go from here i cant take no more ive hit rock bottom and i cant get any lower...this anx has taken over my life i just want to live again....:( iam to scared to take meds ...iam in counscleingg atm ...ive only been a few times ...iam just so depressed i dont no what to do anymore ...iam never happy i never realy smile ...i wake up in fear of thinking this will be my last day here i keep thinking iam dieing of this awfull ilness ...i realy am scared i will slip into a bad depression as i feel depressed atm ....if anyone has any kinds words that might help please send them my way ....and is there hope

macc noodle
21-06-11, 05:56
Jess hunni, of course there is hope! :hugs:

What sort of counselling are you having? CBT is the best way to go for anxiety.

You need to break the vicious circle you are in at the moment and get some rest from it all. I see you in chat virtually 24-7 at the mo. which suggests very poor sleeping patterns which will make all of this far harder to cope with.

You need a proper bed time routine - warm bath, warm drink, headphones on and relaxing music to listen to .............

You also need to remember too that everyone is different and what suits one person does not suit another which is why you need professional help to identify what will work for you in terms of therapy etc.

Does your partner understand that difficulties you are having? Could he be of any help to you with coping? Try and talk to him and explain how you are feeling.

The first step to dealing with the anxiety is to accept the problem is real and take it from there.

Tell your counsellor how you are feeling and discuss methods of achieving some respite from the situation. If you are feeling depressed, then maybe you should consider some meds to see if they lift your mood - a low dose antidepressant for short term use may well give you the boost you need to kick on with dealing with the anxiety.

Good luck hun - and try not to take all that is said in chat to heart - sometimes people get a bit carried away and I know, from experience, it can make us anxious people feel worse :)

Jan
xxxx

jessicalittler79
21-06-11, 05:59
ty hun for ur reply ....means alot