PDA

View Full Version : Feel pretty fed up right now

phil06
21-06-11, 14:37
Does anybody feel just fed up right now? Feel nothing has gone my way for the past few years plus this miserable wet Rainey weather is making my mood more low.

Ie started to get some flashes of depersonalisation and all the negative thoughts has cropped up again and fears I'm gonna go crazy. I'm trying to battle on and ignore it though.

Anybody else feeling low at the moment? :huh:

keta
21-06-11, 15:58
Hi Phil
Pretty much same here, the weather is just horrendous and i feel so down and lonely i guess, despite having a lovely little son to keep me company. I wish we could go on holiday somewhere nice and hot but can’t afford it so another thing to making me feel shit, despite working full time. It’s nice to off load on this site thou to people who can relate to you and your problems.

hope it will get better for all of us soon.

lisam
21-06-11, 18:23
Hi Phil, I feel really shit at the moment! Every time ive had a dip ive always thought ' Its ok, increase your tablets and you will be fine gradually'. But im on the highest so I feel like theres nothing I can do and no light at the end of the tunnel. Its horrible, I hate it!!!! I suffer from OCD but that is fine at the moment its just this depression and anxiety. I have always thought you see that tablets are everything and they are the key to being better but Im slowly trying to come to terms with the fact that there not and you need to push for your own improvement and time is a big healer! Do you agree? I need some reassurance!!!!! x