PDA

View Full Version : Feeling abit panicky and sad tonight

obsessive b
21-06-11, 18:38
Hey

Been on Cit just over 3 weeks been quite good last few days but feel sad tonight is this normal. Maybe cus I'm approaching the lady days I suppose.

:(

no_name
21-06-11, 19:18
It's possible to have such sad feelings from time to time until you are fully recovered, but it is usually for a short period of time

obsessive b
21-06-11, 19:42
I hope so - how you feeloing no name lol :-)

VickiS
21-06-11, 20:23
At this stage I think we still have bad days, I guess everyone does just over time they should lessen

no_name
22-06-11, 08:01
At this stage I think we still have bad days, I guess everyone does just over time they should lessen
Exactly! I am feeling a lot better now, just 10 days after increasing my dose, so we will defeat it!:yesyes:

VickiS
22-06-11, 08:18
That's great to hear you're feeling better :) I'm glad for you. I'm doing quite good myself ( good days and bad still) my doc seems happy to keep me on 10mg for now so I'll see how things go, I'm still seeing him weekly just now......day 26 for me today lol :)

obsessive b
22-06-11, 08:31
That's great news guys I'm so pleased were all starting to feel abit better keep up the good news :-)

no_name
22-06-11, 10:32
That's great to hear you're feeling better :) I'm glad for you. I'm doing quite good myself ( good days and bad still) my doc seems happy to keep me on 10mg for now so I'll see how things go, I'm still seeing him weekly just now......day 26 for me today lol :)
wow, i'm jealous :D i wish 10mg worked for me too :ohmy:

VickiS
22-06-11, 16:38
I definatly feel a bit better than I did (which wouldn't be hard lol) I was suffering really bad with my anxiety before starting the cit, it's still early days but I'm trying to stay positive