PDA

View Full Version : Twitchy eye!

mitsit
21-06-11, 19:30
Hi all,
Have been on propranolol since August last year for migraine and for the past 3 months have had an annoying twitchy right eye! It comes and goes and wonders if this could be a side effect ? I know everyone gets this at sometime or other due to stress or tiredness but this has dragged on a bit and am getting annoyed now! :mad:

elmarcos
21-06-11, 20:09
I think your doctor may be better at answering that although it could also e an anxiety symptom.

Munchkinfelix
24-06-11, 15:14
Hi all,
Have been on propranolol since August last year for migraine and for the past 3 months have had an annoying twitchy right eye! It comes and goes and wonders if this could be a side effect ? I know everyone gets this at sometime or other due to stress or tiredness but this has dragged on a bit and am getting annoyed now! :mad:

Hi
I have been prescribed this today for migraines as they were getting unbearable, please could you advise if they have worked for you and reduced your migraines?
Regarding the twitchy eye, it is something that I get from time to time but if I get it whilst on the propranolol I will post and let you know. :)

mitsit
25-06-11, 17:43
Hi,
Since being on propranolol i havnt had one migraine :) still get headaches but after taking a couple of paracetamol they go straight away :)
Took me a few days to get used to the propranolol as they made me feel a bit spaced out and lethargic !
Hope your migraines go,there's nothing worse !

Munchkinfelix
27-06-11, 10:12
Thank you I really really hope it works for me, have been suffering for 25 years but as I have got older the migraines have got worse and more regular. Doctor wanted to put me on betablockers for a while but I have refused until now as I can't deal with the migraines anymore. Fingers crossed x