PDA

View Full Version : Worried about bowel movement.

Toffeeapple
22-06-11, 11:41
Here we go, I've kinda stopped worrying about something, now it's something else.
I have been extremely anxious since friday night about something which was more or less resolved.
Now I'm worried because everytime I eat something I seem to need to go (number 2 sorry tmi).
Obviously after breakfast, after lunch and after dinner.
I only go in the morning as I try not to go the other times, and if I try sometimes I can't anyway, but it's the needing to go that bothers me, as I am normally a once a day person.
Could it be another anxiety symptom? I really hope so, has anyone had that when they were anxious?

Whitetrash
22-06-11, 11:44
I get this when im very anxious, pretty much straight after i've eaten. Give it a few days and see if it calms it self down.

Hope you have a relaxed day

Alex

Toffeeapple
22-06-11, 11:47
Thank you, I guess I should give it a few days, as my first day of being kind of not worried was yesterday.

nomorepanic
22-06-11, 12:45
I have been having these same problems for a few weeks now.

I spoke to my dietician as I do have Crohn's so they like to make sure it is not that causing it. I think it is my IBS as I do not have any pain - just need the loo all the time and especially after eating.

She asked about my diet and also said had I been under any extra stress/anxiety etc (which I have as my nan died recently) so definitely these things can bring on these bouts of constant loo visits.

Toffeeapple
22-06-11, 14:25
Oh I am really sorry to hear about your nan. I feel for you, and thank you for replying.