PDA

View Full Version : my legs feel funny, can someone help me?

leanne1980
23-06-11, 10:29
Hi

any of you who have anxiety will know where im coming from when i say ive been on high alert for 2 weeks, my legs always take the brunt, be that sciatica or aches and pains, anyway last night my calf was pulling and i just thought it was sciatica, anyway got up and it was still there, i walked into my kitchen and my legs went to jelly and really heavy, i took so ibruprofen and it seems to have helped a bit, i also have a really sore bit just at the top of my bottom when i press it, do u think its sciatica just more extreme or trapped nerve or something else really bad, my head is playing games with me and i hate it!! ive had this for 7 years now and had enough!
Leanne x

M155anthr0p3
23-06-11, 15:43
I have that!!!!!
My legs feel like they're going to go & then the cramps for days after. Sometimes I get tingling like something is crawling inside them & my toes go freezing cold.
It's all anxiety related my doctor said, it;s the adrenaline trying to get out!!! I find having a boiling hot bath & loads of rest makes it go away xxx

leanne1980
23-06-11, 15:57
hiya
thankyou so so much for replying, i felt like ive got weights hanging round my legs, i hope it goes soon its horrible xx
Leanne xx

leanne1980
25-06-11, 07:37
hi
i havent had the jelly legs since thursay but since my legs have ached alot, like when u r ill, also my back is in places to aswell as my hands, think ive had this b4 but just worry its something really bad.
do u think this is normal? xx i did have a really really bad day on thursday x
Leanne x

Toffeeapple
25-06-11, 14:01
I'm sure it's nothing serious. I've had this really weird feeling in my legs, this cold feeling, especially in the evening, one of my feet gets freezing cold (I tend to get cold feet and hands anyway), and it does feel like my legs are heavy when I'm walking.
Also when I'm walking up the stairs, my legs feel sooooooooo tired, which is abnormal for me, as I usually have a spring in my steps and nearly run up and down the stairs.
Also my joints are cracking a hell of a lot, especially my legs and ankles.
I have had this for a week since I had quite an intensive yoga session, and I had a bit of a back pain afterwards.
I spoke to the doctor who seems to think it's to do with the sciatic nerve.
My anxious me doesn't believe the doctor and thinks he just wanted to fob me off, and the real me thinks it's nothing serious and it will go away when my back gets better.
Can you think of something you did on Thursday which was quite physical like exercise or something?

butterfly00
30-06-11, 03:21
Toffeeapple I get one cold foot and one col dhand ( both right side) how weird is it!?

leanne1980
30-06-11, 06:22
my legs always take the brunt of how im feeling, its been a week now and stilll not 100% xx