PDA

View Full Version : Mornings

Rhys1879SAFC
23-06-11, 11:42
Is it just me or does anyone else feel absolutely terrible on a morning when you've just woken up?

I feel alright now actually, just sitting watching tv and chilling but I think I could be well on the way to recovery now if it wasn't for getting out of a bed on a morning!

blueangel
23-06-11, 12:08
I think we all have different times of the day when anxiety is worse than others. I will sometimes find that I'm bad in the mornings, or at other times it seems to be bad for me in the early evening - I've never worked out why.

jill
23-06-11, 12:16
Hi hun :D:hugs:

YES, I have been panic, high anxiety free for a long time, with little hiccups along the way, BUT HAY, nothing that bothered me really, had some issues in my life and this symptom popped up,

I did call it a hangover feeling, but I suppose its how you feel it yourself, all to do with anxiety anyway.

Here is the thread I put up, with my own ideas on this symptom. I do like to do my research on symptoms LOL it makes me feel better, this symptom, Mmm I think its gone, BUT, I am going through the change right now and I'm waking with hot flushes, so this could be overriding the crappy feeling, Mmm but this shows me that is defo was anxiety related, funny things anxiety, is'nt it?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=93046

PLEASE watch your thoughts, YOU ARE recovering, its just that some symptoms take more time to go away, this one WILL pass in time.

Hope this helps,

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Rhys1879SAFC
23-06-11, 15:50
Thanks very much Jill. :)

haynsey
24-06-11, 20:52
Yep, soon as i wake in the mornings i feel the anxiety and the dreaded feelings that go with it...as the day progresses into the evening i seem to get alot better and i can do more things like yoga and reading. Also sunny warm days help as well, maybe the heat relaxes me.